Subject: [edu-team] Tissa Senevirathne from Cisco has confirmed he will do the OAM tutorial

From: Radia Perlman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 09:31:28 -0800

and enough time in advance for various volunteers (like me) to help improve
it.

Radia

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tissa Senevirathne (tsenevir) <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Dec 23, 2011 at 7:32 AM
Subject: RE: The edu team needs you to confirm whether you will definitely
be available to prepare and give the OAM tutorial
To: Radia Perlman <[email-masked]>

 Hi Radia****

** **

Prefer 3:00PM timeslot.****

** **

Certainly, it will be great to get feedback. I will have the slides ready
at least a month in advance.****

** **

Thanks****

Tissa****

*From:* Radia Perlman [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Friday, December 23, 2011 1:08 AM
*To:* Tissa Senevirathne (tsenevir)
*Subject:* The edu team needs you to confirm whether you will definitely be
available to prepare and give the OAM tutorial****

** **

So, will you be available on Sunday afternoon of IETF to teach the OAM
tutorial (and have time to prepare it)?  And if so, do you prefer 1 PM or 3
PM.****

 ****

And if you can get the slides prepared well in advance, there are lots of
people (including me) who have volunteered to review them and give advice.**
**

 ****

Thanks,****

 ****

 ****

Radia****

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2011 08:03:11 +1300

What priorities have the O&M Area Directors suggested?

Regards
   Brian

On 2011-12-24 06:31, Radia Perlman wrote:
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> _______________________________________________
> edu-team mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team