Subject: [edu-team] Fwd: Meeting in Vancouver to Build on Success of IETF University Outreach Programme

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 09:56:09 +0200

Hi all,

Here is some more information about the ISOC student programme planning 
meeting in Vancouver, including a link to a doodle poll. Let me know if 
any of you want to participate.

Regards,
Mirjam

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Meeting in Vancouver to Build on Success of IETF University 
Outreach Programme
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 21:19:32 +0000
From: Kevin Craemer <[email-masked]>
To: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>, Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>, 
"Lars Eggert" <[email-masked]>, Drew Dvorshak <[email-masked]>, 
"Christian O'Flaherty" <[email-masked]>, Raquel Gatto <[email-masked]>
CC: Toral Cowieson <[email-masked]>, Steve Conte <[email-masked]>

Hello All,
Thanks for your support of the IETF University Outreach programme 
piloted in conjunction with IETF Berlin. We plan to use time at the 
Vancouver meeting to fine-tune the programme before roll out again in 
conjunction with 2014-2015 IETF meetings.

We'd appreciate your joining us in this effort. We plan to hold a design 
team meeting in Vancouver to explore ways to broaden the programme's 
impact and better leverage existing resources to engage participating 
students.  We've identified Monday afternoon, 4 November, as the best 
day of IETF week for us to hold this meeting. A poll is provided, below, 
to help us identify the best time:

http://doodle.com/ypamvnhr6mweinyc

If you can join us, please let us know by completing the poll no later 
than Wednesday, 16 October.

An agenda will be provided prior to the meeting.

If we can answer any questions, please contact Steve Conte or me.

Kind regards,
Kevin Craemer
Internet Society
[email-masked]

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 08:12:39 +1300

Hi Mirkam,

It's impossible to respond until the IETF draft agenda is posted.

Regards
   Brian

On 02/10/2013 20:56, Mirjam Kuehne wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> edu-team mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/edu-team
>