Subject: Re: [edu-team] Tutorials for IETF 88

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 09:19:20 +0200

Hi Brian,

I don't think I answered your question below:
> Can we get the list of what ISOC is planning for 88, too?

ISOC is not planning to run a student programme in Vancouver. Instead 
they would like to sit together with a small team and discuss the next 
steps and future collaboration with the Edu Team (see attached document 
for your information).

Would you be interested in this? Maybe together with me? Would anyone 
else be interested to be part of this team?

Kind regards,
Mirjam

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 08:10:08 +1300

I think a discussion would be good. The first point should be
the real goals of such an effort.

Regards
   Brian