Subject: [edu-team] [Fwd: OPS Area tutorial for EDU team]

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 06:51:14 +1300

Hi EDU,

In the Ops Area meeting there was a discussion about how to get the Ops Area
message out to the rest of the IETF. I suggested an Ops Area overview
tutorial.

Firstly, Benoit commented that there *will* be a AAA tutorial in London.
And then I received the attached. Looks like we have a volunteer!

    Brian

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: OPS Area tutorial for EDU team
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 12:30:19 -0500
From: Howard, Lee <[email-masked]>
To: Brian Carpenter <[email-masked]>, Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>, Joel jaeggli <[email-masked]>

Hear, hear!

I support, and will provide support, for this effort.
I also would like to see an Ops Area summary presented at NOGs.  I've
suggested this to ISOC Deploy360 and BCOP efforts.  Again, I would like to
support this.

Lee