Subject: Re: [edu-team] OPS Overview Tutorial at IETF 90

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 15:31:32 +0200

Hi Lee,

I hope you're making progress on the Ops and Mgt Area tutorial for
Toronto :-) It would be great if you could send the outline and the
slides to the edu-team so we can have a look at it before the meeting.

Thank you,
Mirjam

On 16/4/14 5:00 PM, Howard, Lee wrote:
> Yes, I am still planning to do the Ops and Mgt Area tutorial in Toronto.
> I will not be in Warsaw.  I will be at a LACNIC meeting in Cancun.
> 
> Lee
> 
> On 4/11/14 8:27 AM, "Mirjam Kuehne" <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
>> Hi Lee,
>>
>> This is just to confirm (this time in writing :-)) that you are
>> available to do the OPS overview tutorial in Toronto.
>>
>> Please let me know if you need anything from us at this stage.
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Mirjam
>>
>> P.S.: Will you be at the RIPE Meeting in Warsaw?
> 
> 
> This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.
>

---

From: "Howard, Lee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 11:03:58 -0400

I'm actively sending slides and notes back and forth with the ADs.
Their first complaint was that it was boring  :-)

I hope to send a stable draft soon.

Lee

On 6/25/14 9:31 AM, "Mirjam Kuehne" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>> This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable
>>proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject
>>to copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended
>>solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
>>If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby
>>notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken
>>in relation to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is
>>strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this
>>E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently
>>delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and any printout.
>>
>

---

From: Mirjam Kuehne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 19:28:45 +0200

Great. Thanks for the update, Lee. I am sure you will make it interesting :)

Mirjam