Subject: [edu-team] Updating of Tutorial title.

From: Warren Kumari <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 15:41:12 -0400

Hi there,

There is a tutorial listed on
https://www.ietf.org/meeting/97/tutorials.html -- the title should
more correctly be "DNS Privacy", not DPRIVE.
Also, in the registration page it asks: "Attending DRPRIVE
[sic] (Sara Dickinson) 14:30 - 15:30 Sunday?"

Could this also be updated to "Attending DNS Privacy tutorial?" (or similar?)

(CCing Terry / EDU-team because one of them (techncially) owns it and
I didn't want to change without permission)
W

-- 
I don't think the execution is relevant when it was obviously a bad
idea in the first place.
This is like putting rabid weasels in your pants, and later expressing
regret at having chosen those particular rabid weasels and that pair
of pants.
   ---maf

---

From: Terry Manderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 02:33:52 +0000

works for me.. Thanks Warren.

Cheers
Terry