Subject: [eman] I-D Action:draft-ietf-eman-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 15:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Energy Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Energy Management Framework
	Author(s)       : B. Claise, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eman-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2010-12-22

This document defines an energy management framework.  

  <Claise, et. Al>

  Expires June 22, 2011

[page 2] 

  Internet-Draft
 <Power Management Archictecture>

Dec 2010

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eman-framework-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.