Subject: [EME] Some more references

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 22:37:10 +0200

* HIP aware NAT/Firewall traversal:

Draft:
http://www.tschofenig.com/drafts/draft-tschofenig-hiprg-hip-natfw-traversal-04.txt 

Presentations:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/04nov/slides/HIPRG-6/sld1.htm
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/05mar/slides/HIPRG-2/sld1.htm
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/05aug/slides/HIPRG-6/sld1.htm
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/05nov/slides/HIPRG-11/sld1.htm
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06mar/slides/HIPRG-2/sld1.htm

* HIP SRTP:

Draft:
http://www.tschofenig.com/svn/draft-tschofenig-hiprg-hip-srtp/draft-tschofenig-hiprg-hip-srtp-02.txt

Presentation:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/05aug/slides/HIPRG-7/sld1.htm

* HIP SIP:

Draft:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-hiprg-host-identities-05.txt

Presentations:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/04nov/slides/HIPRG-5/sld1.htm
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/05nov/slides/HIPRG-9/sld1.htm
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06mar/slides/HIPRG-4/sld1.htm

* Misc:

Workshop Paper:
http://www.ambient-networks.org/docs/Advanced_HIP_based_Firewall_Traversal.pdf

Traversing Middleboxes with the Host Identity Protocol:
http://infrahip.hiit.fi/papers/midbox.pdf

SPINAT: Integrating IPsec into Overlay Routing
http://users.tkk.fi/~jylitalo/publications/SecureComm05-Ylitalo-et-al.pdf

_______________________________________________
EME mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/eme