Subject: [Emu] Talk on Windows EAP implementation...

From: Ryan Hurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 10:28:45 -0700

I thought folks on these two lists might be interested in this,
Microsoft will be having a web chat next week discussing its EAP
platform if you want to know more about our implementation and how you
can integrate with it this is probably a interesting talk.

See:
http://blogs.technet.com/nap/archive/2007/04/05/eaphost-and-eap-methods-
in-windows-vista-and-longhorn.aspx

Ryan

_______________________________________________
Emu mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/emu

---

From: "Glen Zorn \(gwz\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 00:14:56 -0700

See:

That page says that the chat begins @ 3:00 PM Pacific Standard Time.  I
assume that that's a typo?

Ryan

---

From: Ryan Hurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 11:25:42 -0700

Yes that time is correct, 3:00 PM PST.

From: Glen Zorn (gwz) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2007 12:15 AM
To: Ryan Hurst
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [Emu] Talk on Windows EAP implementation...

See:

Ryan

---

From: Madjid Nakhjiri <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 15:37:20 -0700

Hi Ryan,

I see that I just missed this. Is there a recording available?

Madjid

  _____  

From: Ryan Hurst [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2007 10:29 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [Emu] Talk on Windows EAP implementation...

I thought folks on these two lists might be interested in this, Microsoft
will be having a web chat next week discussing its EAP platform if you want
to know more about our implementation and how you can integrate with it this
is probably a interesting talk.

See:
http://blogs.technet.com/nap/archive/2007/04/05/eaphost-and-eap-methods-in-w
indows-vista-and-longhorn.aspx

Ryan