Subject: [Emu] I-D Action:draft-ietf-emu-eap-gpsk-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 08:15:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the EAP Method Update Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : EAP Generalized Pre-Shared Key (EAP-GPSK) Method
	Author(s)       : C. Clancy, H. Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-emu-eap-gpsk-10.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2008-07-05

This Internet Draft defines an Extensible Authentication Protocol
method called EAP Generalized Pre-Shared Key (EAP-GPSK).  This method
is a lightweight shared-key authentication protocol supporting mutual
authentication and key derivation.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-emu-eap-gpsk-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Emu mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/emu