Subject: [Emu] request to adopt aaapay as WG item

From: Charles Clancy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 11:30:15 -0500

EMU,

In conjunction with Alan's consensus call for adopting 
draft-clancy-emu-chbind as a WG item, I'd like to request its supporting 
document, draft-clancy-emu-aaapay, also be adopted as a WG item.  The 
"chbind" document defines what data should be transported, and "aaapay" 
defines the actual transport.  It requests IANA allocations for TLVs or 
protected payloads in GPSK, PSK, PAX, TTLS, and FAST, and defines a 
container for carrying the channel binding information.  For more 
information, see:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-clancy-emu-aaapay-01

-- 
t. charles clancy, ph.d.                 eng.umd.edu/~tcc
electrical & computer engineering, university of maryland
_______________________________________________
Emu mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/emu