Subject: [Emu] I-D Action: draft-ietf-emu-rfc5448bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 03:32:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the EAP Method Update WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Improved Extensible Authentication Protocol Method for 3rd Generation Authentication and Key Agreement (EAP-AKA')
        Authors         : Jari Arkko
                          Vesa Lehtovirta
                          Vesa Torvinen
                          Pasi Eronen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-emu-rfc5448bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2018-10-19

Abstract:
   This specification defines an EAP method, EAP-AKA', a small revision
   of the EAP-AKA method.  EAP-AKA' provides a key derivation function
   that binds the keys derived within the method to the name of the
   access network.  The key derivation mechanism has been defined in the
   3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP).  This specification allows
   its use in EAP in an interoperable manner.  In addition, EAP-AKA'
   employs SHA-256 instead of SHA-1.

   This specification also updates RFC 4187 EAP-AKA to prevent bidding
   down attacks from EAP-AKA'.

   This version of the EAP-AKA' specification provides updates to
   specify the protocol behaviour for 5G deployments as well.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-emu-rfc5448bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-emu-rfc5448bis-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-emu-rfc5448bis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-emu-rfc5448bis-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/