Subject: On the home front

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 07:39:24 -0500

HEY GUYS

If you aren't completely satisfied with your sex life, 
click here:  http://208.166.10.22/

Sí tu vida sexual no es todo lo que esperabas escoge aquí:  
http://208.166.10.22/

Millennium Creations, LLC
520 Washington Blvd., Suite 287
Marina Del Rey, Ca. 90292
310-281-6737

To be remove from future mailings, reply to:  
[email-masked] with remove in the subject.
Please understand that our system has filters and any files
larger than 2K, foul language, multiple emails, graphics, 
and/or attachments within the email or it's headers will
automatically delete your email without removal from our 
database.  Only the email address in the from: will be deleted, 
if you have more than one address, please email us using the
email from any account.  You MUST reply with REMOVE in the 
subject line, in order to be removed.  The contents of the
message are NEVER read.  Thank you.