Subject: [Entmib] Entity State MIB Status

From: "Sharon Chisholm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 09:48:19 -0500

hi

<co-editor hat>

Ok, there were no objections to the proposed resolutions to the following
issues by the Friday date that Margaret had set, so I've moved these ones to
resolved: 306, 327

I think for most of the issues we are pretty close to rough consensus except
for those that are related to issue #355 "OSI State to Something New
Spectrum". I think we are in limbo until we agree on this and I think this
issue is the source of most frustration currently within the working group.
This relates to issues 308, 309, 312, 326, 330(editorial only I think) and
332.
	
There were a few issues where people restated their original opinions rather
than objecting to the proposed resolution. While I interpret this as
objecting to the proposed resolution, I may need to come back and ask some
annoying clarifying questions, so I would appreciate it if people could
respond to those.

</co-editor hat>

Thanks

Sharon Chisholm
Portfolio Integration
Nortel Networks
Ottawa, Canada

_______________________________________________
Entmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/entmib