Subject: [Entmib] entstate-649 Clarification on 'this information'

From: "Sharon Chisholm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 08:06:38 -0500

<Juergen>
d) I fail to understand the following sentence in section 2.4:

This MIB makes no effort to standardize on the behaviours and
characteristics of the various physical classes [RFC2737], but
rather how this information is reported. 

My problem is that I do not really know what "this information"
refers to. Also note that you should be using "MIB module" rather
than MIB if you refer to the module. And since there are two
modules, it is even unclear which one you mean."
</Juergen>

Propose

"These MIB modules makes no effort to standardize on the behaviours and
characteristics of the various physical classes [RFC2737], but
rather how their state information is reported."

Sharon Chisholm
Nortel Networks
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada

_______________________________________________
Entmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/entmib