Subject: [Entmib] draft-ietf-entmib-state-07.txt

From: "McTague, Charles" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 12:15:32 -0500

A month has gone by since I have seen any mail regarding
ENTITY-STATE-MIB
or ENTITY-STATE-TC.  Last I recall it was making its way towards 
submission to the IESG, but sill needed AD review and IETF last call.
Does anyone know what its current status is?

Thanks,
chuck

---------------------------
Charles McTague
Firmware Engineer
Enterasys Networks, Inc. 

_______________________________________________
Entmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/entmib

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 20:05:35 -0500

Hi Chuck,

This document has been submitted to the IESG for publicaiton, but the 
ball is still in my court to fill out a submission questionnaire so 
that this document can be processed by Bert.  I haven't been placing 
a high priority on getting the questionnaire done, as Bert is 
currently on medical leave.  I expect that he will be back soon, so I 
will try to get the submission questionnaire completed some time soon 
after this IETF meeting.

So, at the moment, the WG has agreed to send the document to the 
IESG, but the IESG has not started processing it.

Margaret