Subject: [Entmib] IESG approved draft-ietf-entmib-state-07.txt as a Proposed Standa rd

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 19:20:28 +0200

Thanks to the editors/authors,
Thanks to reviewers.

Formal announcement will come from iesg secretariat in the
next few days.

Bert

_______________________________________________
Entmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/entmib

---

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 11:14:59 -0400

Hi All,

With the approval of the Entity State MIB (Congratulations, Sharon!), 
the work of the Entity MIB WG is nearly complete.  We will officially 
keep the working group open and the mailing list active until our 
last two documents have been published as RFCs, but we probably won't 
hold another WG meeting.

Thanks to all who participated!

Margaret