Subject: [Extra] Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-extra-imap-list-myrights-05: (with COMMENT)

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2018 08:34:56 -0700

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-extra-imap-list-myrights-05: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-imap-list-myrights/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment to the AD: All IMAP shepherd write-ups say "7. There have been no IPR
disclosures for this spec.", however, questions 7 is about confirming that the
authors are not aware of any IPR (that might not have been disclosed yet). Was
that checked with the authors?

Also sec 3: "This document extends the LIST command with a new return option
   [RFC5258], "MYRIGHTS", which allows the client to request all of the
   desired information in a single command. "
 The "which" clause is confusing to me...  or should this also be attribute and
 "LIST-MYRIGHTS" here?