Subject: [Extra] Call for adoption and directly to WGLC - draft-brandt-imap-replace

From: Bron Gondwana <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2018 07:08:46 +1000

The draft is here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brandt-imap-replace/

There's already been a bunch of discussion on the list, and the document
appears to be in good shape.  I'd like to kill two birds with one stone,
so I'm asking if there are any objections to either of:
a) adopting this document into this working group
b) taking version -02 to working group last call

I'll give two weeks for this.  If there are no objections given, I
intend to adopt the document and then immediately make a working group
last call, which will be an additional period of 3 weeks.
If you're happy to adopt, but think there's more discussion required -
please do say, happy to do that too.
Kind regards,

Bron.

--
  Bron Gondwana, CEO, FastMail Pty Ltd
  [email-masked]