Subject: [Extra] I-D Action: draft-ietf-extra-sieve-special-use-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2018 08:40:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Email mailstore and eXtensions To Revise or Amend WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Sieve Email Filtering: Delivering to Special-Use Mailboxes
        Author          : Stephan Bosch
	Filename        : draft-ietf-extra-sieve-special-use-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2018-09-05

Abstract:
   The SPECIAL-USE capability of the IMAP protocol (RFC 6154) allows
   clients to identify special-use mailboxes; e.g., where draft or sent
   messages should be put.  This simplifies client configuration.  In
   contrast, the Sieve mail filtering language (RFC 5228) currently has
   no such capability.  This memo defines a Sieve extension that fills
   this gap: it adds a test for checking whether a special-use attribute
   is assigned for a particular mailbox or any mailbox, and it adds the
   ability to file messages into an anonymous mailbox that has a
   particular special-use attribute assigned.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-sieve-special-use/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-extra-sieve-special-use-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-extra-sieve-special-use-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-extra-sieve-special-use-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Stephan Bosch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2018 17:45:46 +0200

Hi,

Since the last revision was about to expire, I submitted a new draft for 
the Sieve special-use extension. It includes the following changes (from 
Git):

- Always use the default mailbox to break a fileinto special-use mailbox 
ambiguity if it is part of the options.
- Change the MUST for graceful handling of fileinto special-use mailbox 
ambiguity into a SHOULD.
- Clarify that fileinto may also implicitly create the mailbox without 
":create".

I am still waiting for Ned to review my IMAP example changes. That is 
currently the only TODO item for this draft.

Regards,

Stephan

Op 05/09/2018 om 17:40 schreef [email-masked]:
> _______________________________________________
> Extra mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/extra

---

From: "Jiankang Yao" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2018 09:12:28 +0800

Dear all,

Gentle reminder.
This draft will be in WG last call for 3 weeks, which ends in 18 Oct.
Any comments are welcome.
Thanks a lot.

Jiankang Yao

From: internet-drafts
Date: 2018-09-05 23:40
To: [email-masked]
CC: extra
Subject: [Extra] I-D Action: draft-ietf-extra-sieve-special-use-03.txt

Abstract: