Subject: [Extra] I-D Action: draft-ietf-extra-sieve-fcc-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2018 17:20:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Email mailstore and eXtensions To Revise or Amend WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Sieve Extension: File Carbon Copy (Fcc)
        Authors         : Kenneth Murchison
                          Bron Gondwana
	Filename        : draft-ietf-extra-sieve-fcc-05.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2018-09-10

Abstract:
   The Sieve Email Filtering Language provides a number of action
   commands, some of which can generate additional messages on behalf of
   the user.  This document defines an extension to such commands to
   allow a copy of any generated message to be filed into a target
   mailbox.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-sieve-fcc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-extra-sieve-fcc-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-extra-sieve-fcc-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-extra-sieve-fcc-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Jiankang Yao" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2018 11:38:05 +0800

Dear authors,

  I am preparing for the shepherd write-up.

  Could you kindly address the following issues and update a new version? Thanks. 

  https://tools.ietf.org/idnits?url=https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-extra-sieve-fcc-05.txt 

  ** There is 1 instance of too long lines in the document, the longest one
     being 2 characters in excess of 72.

  -- The draft header indicates that this document updates RFC5435, but the
     abstract doesn't seem to mention this, which it should.

  -- The draft header indicates that this document updates RFC5230, but the
     abstract doesn't seem to mention this, which it should.

  Checking references for intended status: Proposed Standard
  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

     (See RFCs 3967 and 4897 for information about using normative references
     to lower-maturity documents in RFCs)

  -- Looks like a reference, but probably isn't: '1' on line 524

  == Missing Reference: 'FCC' is mentioned on line 196, but not defined

  -- Looks like a reference, but probably isn't: '2' on line 526

  -- Looks like a reference, but probably isn't: '3' on line 528

  -- Looks like a reference, but probably isn't: '4' on line 530

  == Unused Reference: 'RFC5321' is defined on line 495, but no explicit
     reference was found in the text

  == Unused Reference: 'RFC5429' is defined on line 499, but no explicit
     reference was found in the text

  ** Obsolete normative reference: RFC 4234 (Obsoleted by RFC 5234)

     Summary: 2 errors (**), 0 flaws (~~), 4 warnings (==), 9 comments (--).

     Run idnits with the --verbose option for more detailed information about
     the items above.

Jiankang Yao

From: internet-drafts
Date: 2018-09-11 08:20
To: [email-masked]
CC: extra
Subject: [Extra] I-D Action: draft-ietf-extra-sieve-fcc-05.txt

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
Extra mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/extra