Subject: [Extra] Last Call: <draft-ietf-extra-sieve-fcc-08.txt> (Sieve Extension: File Carbon Copy (Fcc)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2018 08:39:59 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Email mailstore and eXtensions To
Revise or Amend WG (extra) to consider the following document: - 'Sieve
Extension: File Carbon Copy (Fcc)'
  <draft-ietf-extra-sieve-fcc-08.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2018-12-18. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning of
the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The Sieve Email Filtering Language provides a number of action
   commands, some of which can generate additional messages on behalf of
   the user.  This document defines an extension to such commands to
   allow a copy of any generated message to be filed into a target
   mailbox.

   This document updates RFC5230 and RFC5435 by adding a new tagged
   argument to the "vacation" and "enotify" actions respectively.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-sieve-fcc/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-sieve-fcc/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.

The document contains these normative downward references.
See RFC 3967 for additional information: 
    draft-ietf-extra-sieve-special-use: Sieve Email Filtering: Delivering to Special-Use Mailboxes (None - IETF stream)