Subject: [Extra] Alissa Cooper's No Objection on draft-ietf-extra-imap-fetch-preview-03: (with COMMENT)

From: Alissa Cooper via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 09:33:17 -0700

Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-extra-imap-fetch-preview-03: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-imap-fetch-preview/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I support Barry's DISCUSS point on Section 3.2.

In Section 4.1, I suggest s/The FUZZY algorithm/The FUZZY algorithm identifier/
(since it doesn't refer to an actual algorithm)

---

From: Michael Slusarz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 21:59:28 -0600 (MDT)

Alissa,

Thanks for your comment.  See below.

> On April 10, 2019 at 10:33 AM Alissa Cooper via Datatracker <[email-masked]> wrote:
>

I think the better revision might be to take out the word "identifier" (or replace it with "list") in Section 3.1.

I don't think there's confusion as to what "algorithm" is referring to in the context of the document, although we should be consistent in its usage throughout.

michael