Subject: [Extra] I-D Action: draft-ietf-extra-imap-fetch-preview-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 09:29:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Email mailstore and eXtensions To Revise or Amend WG of the IETF.

        Title           : IMAP4 Extension: Message Preview Generation
        Author          : Michael M. Slusarz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-extra-imap-fetch-preview-09.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2020-07-29

Abstract:
   This document specifies an Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP)
   protocol extension allowing a client to request a server-generated
   abbreviated text representation of message data useful as a
   contextual preview of the entire message.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-extra-imap-fetch-preview/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-extra-imap-fetch-preview-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-extra-imap-fetch-preview-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-extra-imap-fetch-preview-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/