Subject: WG Last Call for draft-ietf-fax-content-negotiation-05.txt

From: Hiroshi Tamura <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 13:53:25 +0900 (JST)

Folks,

This is a Working Group Last Call notice for
draft-ietf-fax-content-negotiation-05.txt.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
         Content Negotiation for Internet Messaging Services
             <draft-ietf-fax-content-negotiation-05.txt>

<snip>

Abstract

  This memo describes a content negotiation mechanism for facsimile,
  voice and other messaging services that use Internet email.

  Services such as facsimile and voice messaging need to cope with
  new message content formats, yet need to ensure that the content of
  any given message is renderable by the receiving agent.  The
  mechanism described here aims to meet these needs in a fashion that
  is fully compatible with the current behaviour and expectations of
  Internet email.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

The WG Last Call period is 2 weeks. It closes on July 7.
If you have "last comments", please send them to our ML by July 7.

Regards,
--
Hiroshi Tamura
IETF FAX WG co-chair