Subject: Milestones Review

From: Claudio Allocchio <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 16:03:00 +0100

Hallo,

I just finished a cross check of the whole set of our milestones (past - 
present and future). 

Please check that the result is correct, and eventually sent me the 
relevant corrections. 

We will anyhow confirm the current and future ones at the meeting, but it 
would be useful also a prior verification.

Thanks indeed !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claudio Allocchio             G   A   R   R          [email-masked]
                        Project Technical Officer
tel: +39 040 3758523      Italian Academic and       G=Claudio; S=Allocchio;
fax: +39 040 3758565        Research Network         P=garr; A=garr; C=it;

     PGP Key: http://security.fi.infn.it/cgi-bin/spgpk.pl?KeyId=0C5C2A09

GOALS AND MILESTONES:  

------------ from old charter ----------------------------------------------

Jan 1997	Submit Internet-Draft of terminology document
		Done (see RFC 2542)

Jan 1997	Submit Internet-Draft of data specifications
		Done (see RFC 2301)

Feb 1997	Submit Internet-Draft of operational constraints document
		First Gateway draft (equiv to operational constraints) 
		Done (see draft-ietf-fax-gateway-protocol-XX.txt and
                draft-ietf-fax-gateway-options-XX.txt)

Feb 1997	Submit Internet-Draft of messaging-related specification
		Done (See RFC 2305)

Apr 1997	Submit data specifications to IESG for consideration as a 
		standards track document
		Done  (see RFC 2301)

Apr 1997	Submit terminology document to IESG for publication
		Done (see RFC 2542)

Jun 1997	Submit messaging-related specification to IESG for
		consideration as a standards track document
		Done (See RFC 2305)

Jun 1997	Submit operational constraints document to IESG for
		publication as an Informational document
		Done (see draft-ietf-fax-implementers-guide-07.txt sent to
		IESG on June 2001 for publication)

-------------- new charter milestones -----------------------------------

Jun 1998	Submit Initial drafts for Full Mode documents
		Done (see RFC 2532)

Jun 1998	Submit Initial drafts for Receipts documents
		Done (see RFC 2530)

Sep 1998	Submit Extended/Full mode documents to IESG for 
		publication as Proposed Standard
		Done (see RFC 2532, RFC 2846)

Dec 1998	Submit updated Addressing documents to IESG for
		publication as Draft Standards
		Done (see draft-ietf-fax-minaddr-v2-04.txt and
		draft-ietf-fax-faxaddr-v2-04.txt approved on July 19th 2001)

Mar 1999	Submit updated Simple Mode document to IESG for
		publication as Draft Standard
		Done (see draft-ietf-fax-service-v2-03.txt sent to IESG
		on June 2001)

Mar 1999	Submit updated File Mode (tiff-fx) documents to IESG
		for publication as Draft Standard
		Pending for IAB comments - Submitted to IESG in Dec 2000

Mar 2000	Re-charter the Working Group
		Done (document sent to IESG in June 2000)

Mar 2000        Submit Initial internet-draft for timely delivery
		Done (see draft-ietf-fax-timely-delivery-XX.txt)

Mar 2000        Submit Initial internet-draft for content negotiaton for fax
		Done (see draft-ietf-fax-content-negotiation-XX.txt)

Mar 2000        Submit initial Internet-drafts for FFPIM
		Done (see draft-ietf-fax-ffpim-XX.txt)

Mar 2000        Submit initial Internet-draft of Implementors Guide for 
		Simple and Extended mode
		Done (see draft-ietf-fax-implementers-guide-XX.txt)

Jul 2000        Submit initial Internet-draft of Routing considerations
		Decision: drop the document

Jul 2000        Submit initial Internet-draft of gateway requirements
		Done (see draft-ietf-fax-gateway-protocol-XX.txt and
                draft-ietf-fax-gateway-options-XX.txt)

Nov 2000        Submit initial Internet-drafts of schema and TIFF-fx 
		extensions for JBIG-2
		Done (see draft-ietf-fax-tiff-fx-Extension-1-XX.txt and
                darft-mcintyre-feature-schema-extension1-XX.txt)

Nov 2000        Submit final draft of Routing Considerations
		Decision: drop the document

Apr 2001	Submit final draft of Implementors Guide for Simple and
		Extended mode to IESG for publication as Infomrational.
		Done (see draft-ietf-fax-implementers-guide-07.txt sent to
		IESG on June 2001)

Apr 2001	Submit final draft for timely delivery to IESG for
		publication as Proposed Standard
		Done (see draft-ietf-fax-timely-delivery-03.txt being sent
		to ISEG)

Apr 2001	Submit final draft for content negotiaton to IESG for 
		publication as Proposed Standard
		Done (see draft-ietf-fax-content-negotiation-05.txt sent
		to IESG on July 21st 2001)

Apr 2001	Submit final draft for FFPIM to IESG for publication

Jul 2001	Submit final draft of gateway requirements

Jul 2001	Submit final draft of TIFF-fx extensions

Jul 2001	Submit final draft of schema for TIFF-fx extensions

Jul 2001	Submit second draft of Fax status information

Jul 2001	Submit second draft of Goal for Terminal Mode

Jul 2001	Submit second draft of Protocol for Terminal Mode

Dec 2001	Submit final draft of Fax status information

Dec 2001	Submit final draft of Goal for Terminal Mode

Dec 2001	Submit Final draft of Protocol for Terminal Mode