Subject: Our meeting slot(not fixed) in London

From: Hiroshi Tamura <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2001 12:42:01 +0900 (JST)

Folks,

> FYI, this is the draft agenda of the 51st IETF meeting in London. 
> There could be any changes until the time when the scheduling officially 
> is closed July 16 at 500 PM ET. We are planning to post the draft agenda 
> on the IETF web page tomorrow, Friday, July 06. 

> Draft Agenda of the Fifty-first IETF
> August 5-10, 2001

> MONDAY, August 6, 2001

> 1930-2200 Evening Sessions
> APP	fax		Internet Fax WG

This is ***preliminary***. As the above says, it could change.
Please take care until the final one is fixed.

Regarding our agenda, if there is a new one you would like to request,
please say in our ML soon.

Regards,
--
Hiroshi Tamura, Co-chair of IETF-FAX WG
E-mail: [email-masked]

---

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 21:20:54 -0400

>please say in our ML soon.

If I have failed to notice this appearing recently, please forgive 
me.  Could we, perhaps, have a review of the details that remain for 
completing FFPIM?

d/

----------
Dave Crocker  <mailto:[email-masked]>
Brandenburg InternetWorking  <http://www.brandenburg.com>
tel +1.408.246.8253;  fax +1.408.273.6464

---

From: Hiroshi Tamura <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 07:53:48 +0900 (JST)

Dave,

> me.  Could we, perhaps, have a review of the details that remain for 

For the time being, I do not think so.

But, ***personally***, I wonder if it is not ready for LC because of
the comment you added in -01, especially, the one for ESMTP CONNEG.

Fortunately, thanks to you and Toyoda-san, there is a ESMTP CONNEG I-D.
If it is your intension, I think it is better to do LC for these
two I-Ds at the same time.

Any comments are welcome.

Regards,

---

From: "Toyoda, Kiyoshi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 15:44:38 +0900

Tamura-san,

Hiroshi Tamura wrote
>two I-Ds at the same time.

Since I have not seen comments about ESMTP CONNEG I-D, I would like
you to do LC for it with FFPIM I-D. 

Thank you.

Kiyoshi Toyoda

---

From: Hiroshi Tamura <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 18:06:53 +0900 (JST)

> you to do LC for it with FFPIM I-D. 

This is a new I-D. We have to take it carefully.
The LC time depends on the discussion from now on!

But, Claudio and I will ask your target date at London.

Regards,

---

From: "Scott Foshee" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 03:49:54 -0700

Tamura-san, et al.,

I looked, but did not see the agenda for the London meeting, so 
apologies if this is already on it.....

I recommend that the committee receive a report on IAB activity 
regarding Adobe's IP concerns regarding TIFF FX.

Thank you.

Scott