Subject: [fdt] Formal languages side meeting

From: Stephen McQuistin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2020 09:24:47 +0000

Hi everyone,

A reminder of this week's formal languages side meeting, scheduled for 4pm (UK
time) on Friday 15th May; the Webex details are below.

Given that this is our first side meeting, the broad objective will be to
determine the scope of any further formal languages activities within the
IETF/IRTF. This will be mainly a discussion of the overarching issues with the
development and adoption of different languages and techniques in IETF, and how
a common group might work to address them.

We'll begin with a round of introductions, where each participant will have the
opportunity to raise the topics that interest them. If you'd like to use slides
to do this, that is welcomed.

Finally, if there are any drafts or other materials that you'd like others to
have read before the meeting, please circulate these on the [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> list.

Thanks,

Stephen

--

Virtual Formal Languages Side Meeting
Hosted by Stephen McQuistin

Friday, May 15, 2020 4:00 pm | 1 hour 30 minutes | (UTC+01:00) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London
Meeting number: 954 656 033
Password: JymDUcDH236 (59638234 from phones and video systems)
https://meetingsemea15.webex.com/meetingsemea15/j.php?MTID=ma02f806ff7751f0874b44896b74b0c91

Join by video system
Dial [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
You can also dial 62.109.219.4 and enter your meeting number.

Join by phone
+44-20-7660-8149 United Kingdom Toll
Access code: 954 656 033

Remote meeting tips:
    - Use a headset
    - Test audio/video/sharing ahead of time
    - Check your background
    - Always mute your microphone when not speaking
    - Raise your hand instead of interrupting
    - Turn your camera on if you plan to talk