Subject: RE: [FECFRAME-PROTO] Interim meeting in Jan

From: "Rajiv Asati (rajiva)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 10:07:22 -0500

I would prefer 1st week of February. I am unavailable during the last 10 days of January (and also first 2 weeks).

Cheers,
Rajiv

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Greg Shepherd [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent:	Friday, December 07, 2007 05:01 PM Eastern Standard Time
To:	[email-masked]
Subject:	[FECFRAME-PROTO] Interim meeting in Jan

I spoke with a few of you after the WG meeting about the next steps,
and using two more interim meetings (or one meeting and one concall)
before Philly to keep us on task.

The first/best week for me next year is the last week of Jan / first
week of Feb. SJ worked well for most of the group. :) Or are there
other suggestions of a host location?

Please let me know what your Jan/Feb look like so we can nail down a
date before the year starts to fill up.

Thanks,
Greg

_______________________________________________
FECFRAME-PROTO mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/fecframe-proto
_______________________________________________
FECFRAME-PROTO mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/fecframe-proto