Subject: [FECFRAME-PROTO] FEC dependency - Existing tools

From: "Ali Begen (abegen)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 12:07:18 -0800

Hi everyone,

Attached is a summary, for your review, of
- what we would like to support in terms of repair flow dependencies,
prioritization and additiveness
- what existing RFCs offer
- what the new MMUSIC draft (decoding-dependency) offers

I am CCing the authors of the MMUSIC draft and author of RFC 4756, in
case they would like to share their thoughts on this. In tomorrow's
meeting, we should discuss this topic and decide which way we want to go
(whether adopt the existing tools or draft a new one).

The MMUSIC draft is avaialble at: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mmusic-decoding-dependenc
y-00.txt

Please have a look at the slides before the meeting. And of course, let
me know if something is missing or incorrect in the slides.

See you tomorrow,
-acbegen
_______________________________________________
FECFRAME-PROTO mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/fecframe-proto