Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-forces-requirements-09.txt [[email-masked] in Pass-Through List] ['from' in Pass-Through List]

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 14:51:35 -0400

Title           : Requirements for Separation of IP Control and
                          Forwarding
        Author(s)       : H. Khosravi, T. Anderson
        Filename        : draft-ietf-forces-requirements-09.txt
        Pages           : 16
        Date            : 2003-5-21

This document introduces the ForCES architecture and defines a set
of associated terminology.  This document also defines a set of
architectural, modeling, and protocol requirements to logically
separate the control and data forwarding planes of an IP (IPv4,
IPv6, etc.) networking device.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-forces-requirements-09.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
        "get draft-ietf-forces-requirements-09.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
        [email-masked].
In the body type:
        "FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-forces-requirements-09.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
        MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
        feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
        command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
        a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
        exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
        "multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
        up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
        how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.