Subject: ForCES Requirements draft updated (v-09)

From: "Khosravi, Hormuzd M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 17:47:18 -0700

Hi All

The ForCES Requirements draft has been updated to incorporate the latest
IESG feedback that we received. I have attached a copy of the latest
draft
with this email. I would like to thank the entire design team for their
effort !
I would also like to thank Alex Zinin for his feedback and help in
moving 
this forward.

Here is a summary of the changes:
Updated text for Reliability (Section 7)
Updated text for Security (Section 7)
Added requirement for protection against DoS attacks (Section 7)
Added IPFLOW/PSAMP to list of FE Functions (Section 6.5)
Clarified text for Off-loaded Functions (Section 6.5)
Clarified text for RFC 1812 requirement (Section 5)
Removed definitions of PFE partition, PCE partition, Proxy FE from
Section 3
Clarified text for definitions of FE, FE Mgr, CE Mgr (Section 3)

Thanks
Hormuzd

---

From: Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 19:01:45 -0700

Folks-

 I've just updated the ID tracker to include the comments from the
 IESG I sent to the WG chairs on Dec-11-2002. (Admittedly should
 have been done before.)

 There were also some comments from the ops-dir proxied by Randy,
 which resulted in a discussion between the WG chairs and Pekka. I'd
 like to ask the chairs to send a summary of the discussion to the
 list.

 Hormuzd, to make sure the WG can follow the discussion, could you
 please come up with a summary in a form similar to the following:

   Comment: ...

     Summary of discussion: ...

     Changes in document: ...

 Thanks.

--
Alex
http://www.psg.com/~zinin/