Subject: Agenda, ForCES Meeting @ IETF 57

From: "Putzolu, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 18:18:17 -0700

All,

ForCES will meet from 1300-1500 on Monday, July 14 at IETF 57.
Below please find the current agenda.

Note that the authors of the ForCES Forwarding Element
Functional Model individual contribution (see below for URL)
intend to ask for this to be made a WG document.  Please 
make sure to read and evaluate it prior to the meeting!

Cheers,
David & Patrick

Forwarding and Control Element Separation (ForCES) 
Agenda, IETF 57

Monday July 14th 2003 at 1300-1500
========================================

CHAIRS:   David Putzolu <[email-masked]>
          Patrick Droz <[email-masked]>

ADs:     Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
           Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
          
AGENDA:

5  min - WG status

15 min - ForCES Framework respond to IESG feedback - Ram Gopal
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-forces-framework-06.txt

20 min - ForwArding and Control ElemenT protocol (FACT) - Hormuzd
Khosravi
         Individual contribution protocol proposal.
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gopal-forces-fact-04.txt

20 min   Netlink2 as ForCES Protocol - Robert Haas
         Individual contribution protocol proposal.
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jhsrha-forces-netlink2-01.txt

15 min - ForCES Forwarding Element Functional Model - Joel Halpern
         Individual contribution model proposal.
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yang-forces-model-02.txt

         *** NOTE: Authors intend to ask to make the above a WG
document. ***
         ***       Please read and review prior to meeting!
***

15 min - ForCES FE Functional Model Elements - Zsolt Haraszti
         Individual contribution model proposal.
         Late contribution - available at:
 
http://www.petri-meat.com/slblake/networking/drafts/draft-haraszti-force
s-model-00.txt

15 min - XML/TIPC based ForCES protocol and 
         ForCES Pre-association Phase Protocol - Jon Maloy
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nait-forces-xml-model-00.txt
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nait-forces-pap-00.txt

15 min - Demonstration of working prototype of XML/TIPC
         for ForCES - Jon Maloy