Subject: ForCES Meeting Agenda & Model Reminder

From: "Putzolu, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 09:19:25 -0700

All,

Below please find an updated agenda for the ForCES meeting
scheduled for 1300-1500 on Monday, July 14 at IETF 57. 

Please come to the meeting prepared to comment
on whether the ForCES Forwarding Element Functional Model 
individual contribution (see below for URL) is ready to
become a WG document, or send your comments to the mailing
list.  Being accepted as a WG document indicates that the
WG agrees with the general direction and content of the
document.

Forwarding and Control Element Separation (ForCES) 
Agenda, IETF 57

Monday July 14th 2003 at 1300-1500
==================================

CHAIRS:   David Putzolu <[email-masked]>
          Patrick Droz <[email-masked]>

ADs:     Alex Zinin <[email-masked]>
           Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
          
AGENDA:

5  min - WG status - chairs

15 min - ForCES Framework respond to IESG feedback - Ram Gopal
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-forces-framework-06.txt

20 min - ForwArding and Control ElemenT protocol (FACT) - Hormuzd
Khosravi
         Individual contribution protocol proposal.
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gopal-forces-fact-04.txt

20 min   Netlink2 as ForCES Protocol - Robert Haas
         Individual contribution protocol proposal.
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jhsrha-forces-netlink2-01.txt

15 min - ForCES Forwarding Element Functional Model - Joel Halpern
         Individual contribution model proposal.
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-yang-forces-model-02.txt

         *** NOTE: Authors intend to ask to make the above a WG
document. ***
         *** Please read and review prior to meeting or comment on list!
***

15 min - XML/TIPC based ForCES protocol and 
         ForCES Pre-association Phase Protocol - Jon Maloy
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nait-forces-xml-model-00.txt
 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nait-forces-pap-00.txt

15 min - ForCES FE Functional Model Elements - Zsolt Haraszti
         Individual contribution model proposal.
         Late contribution - available at:
 
http://www.petri-meat.com/slblake/networking/drafts/draft-haraszti-force
s-model-00.txt

15 min - Demonstration of working prototype of XML/TIPC
         for ForCES - Jon Maloy

---

Cheers,
David