Subject: Re: ForCES IETF58 Minutes

From: "Khosravi, Hormuzd M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 13:45:51 -0800

Hi Alex

I have sent a copy of the minutes to the chairs and so has Lily.
I guess they will be combined and sent out in sometime.

BTW, I have attached my copy with this email, but it is not complete.
(missed some of the initial discussion)

Hope this helps,

Regards
Hormuzd

-----Original Message-----
From: Forwarding and Control Element Separation
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Alex Audu
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 1:33 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [FORCES] ForCES IETF58 Minutes

Hey Hormuzd,

Would you happen a copy of teh FORCES Minutes from IETF58?
I am not sure I've seen it mailed out. Please send me a copy if you
have it.

Thanks,
Alex.

---

From: "Wang,Weiming" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 10:41:33 +0800

ForCES WG Meeting - IETF 58

Metadata - Alan Dekok

Robert Haas - Is this the external metadata ? It seems like that
Alan D - provided clarification

Hi Hormuzd,
On the minutes,
>JOel - The data channel, control channel approaches have been defined
>in other protocols. We dont need to define scheduling mechanisms
>as part of the protocol, we can recommend this not impose it.
>WW - the slave module needs to be mounted before the protocol

I think I'v said "the slave module needs to be mounted before the FE model"

Thank you.
Weiming