Subject: Issue resolution text changes

From: "Khosravi, Hormuzd M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 13:51:47 -0800

Jamal, 

-----Original Message-----
BTW, I am hoping Avri is noting this - or we should somehow be sending
this to the tracker.

[HK] I will be sending Avri a note for the text changes pertaining to my
sections once we resolve the issue on this list. I will copy the entire
protocol team, chairs on that email. I think that should be sufficient.
Let me know if you have any other suggestions on this ?

BTW, seems like we are making good progress on most of the outstanding
issues. We should probably have them resolved by next week if we
continue at this pace.

Thanks
Hormuzd

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 17:05:34 -0500

Yes, I am paying attention.  Though I would appreciate change notes 
from people on the sections they contributed.  And I think it is good 
to get resolutions in the tracker so that it there for all to see and 
there as a record.

I will put time in the next few weeks on getting a revised version of 
the draft out.

thanks
a.

---

From: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 18:00:14 -0500

Hormuzd,

> issues. We should probably have them resolved by next week if we

I think so. Theres one issue i posted on:

                          Subject: 
Issue: Atomicity, batching and
config result message
                             Date: 
Sat, 11 Dec 2004 11:57:50 -0500

On which i received only a response from Joel.
I should open a tracker issue if its not resolved this weekend.
More seriously the path-data issue with Joel + Weiming needs resolution.
Weiming seems to be busy for us to get a timely resolution and close it.
This also needs to go on the database.