Subject: Re: [issue4] feedback on rest of section 6

From: "Khosravi, Hormuzd M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 17:16:35 -0800

My comments inline below.... 

-----Original Message-----
From: Forwarding and Control Element Separation
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Jamal Hadi Salim

2) Events - I have some implementation experiences/questions in regards
to when you have hierachies of subscrisable events.
Example: "tell me when table changes vs tell me when entry X of table
changes". Lets talk afte rdraft goes out. [ok, feel free to start the
discussion]

3) Section 6.7 - heartbeat section; seems to be missing some things.
Double check please. [looks fine to me. I think you have elaborated on
this now [issue7] so I know what you mean, but it wasn't clear from this
comment]

Regards
Hormuzd

---

From: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 15:22:43 -0500

> changes". Lets talk afte rdraft goes out. [ok, feel free to start the

Actually this was before the last IETF. We now seem to be in agreement
that the LFB schema needs to define what items/atributes are events.
So i withdraw that comment - it is now obsoleted.

> this now [issue7] so I know what you mean, but it wasn't clear from this

No problem.

cheers,
jamal