Subject: Re: [issue2] feedback on section 6.3

From: "Khosravi, Hormuzd M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 16:19:21 -0800

Issue 2 is also editorial changes...pls see my comments below,

-----Original Message-----
From: Forwarding and Control Element Separation
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Jamal Hadi Salim

- 6.3.1  Config Message

+ "Config data"   should be "Config data and path" [will do]

+ Type is bad to describe operations. That should be operations
[Type=Operations, since it's a nested TLV]

+ UPDATE/REPLACE, DEL ALL are really flag extensions which will become
clear once we have path-data noise cleared. Suggest you remove. 
[these are basic operations that we agreed on, not sure how path-data
affects them...but we can remove at later point if they are not needed]

+ What is PACKET SUBSCRIBE/UNSUBSCRIBE? [this will be removed]

- 6.3.2  Config Response Message

Why do we have " Operation Result "
As far as i can see it is sufficient to look at the Main header type,
a operation, path and its associated data.
Unless this is meant to be a less verbose result? [yes]

+ BTW, what is the point of mentioning "single or Array LFB
       specific result entries" or result might be TLV. Just say the 
presentation of the data is stuill under discussion. 
[ok, will make this change]

regards
Hormuzd

---

From: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 15:19:45 -0500

> [Type=Operations, since it's a nested TLV]

I think more readable to say operation = XXXX

> [ok, will make this change]

ok.

cheers,
jamal