Subject: [issue9] Fix LFB definition

From: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 02:39:59 +0000

New submission from Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>:

Need to define LFBs better now that we have things like core LFBs.
Caught by Alistair Munro, to quote:

---
Definitions: LFB type is defined as a "packet processing function" but some 
LFBs, (e.g. the protocol LFBs in 3.3.2, 6.2 - these aren't really 
"fine-grain" either), do not process packets. Perhaps it should be a 
"processing function... generally operating upon packets...". Probably 
taken from the Model?
---

capturing aso we dont loose it.

----------
category: Editorial
draft: draft-ietf-forces-protocol
messages: 24
nosy: jamal
priority: Must fix
status: Need clarifying text
title: Fix LFB definition

__________________________________________________
Forces issue tracker <[email-masked]>
<http://www.mip4.org/issues/tracker/forces/issue9>
__________________________________________________