Subject: [Issue #3] Proposed resolution, issue #3

From: "Putzolu, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 15:46:09 -0800

All,

I have received the following proposed issue resolution text
for issue #3 in the tracker, and updated the tracker appropriately.
If this resolution is unacceptable please state that on the list
in the next week:

Issue 3 (editorial changes)
--------------------------
Text Mod...
"The ForCES query and query response messages are used by ForCES
elements (CE or FE) to query LFBs in other ForCES element(s)."

6.4.1
The Operation TLV for the 'Query' message is formatted as:

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
| Type/Operation = GET          |               Length          |
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
|                        Path to queried data                   |
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Thanks,
David

---

From: "Wang,Weiming" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 16:07:22 +0800

Hi David,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Putzolu, David" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Issue #3] Proposed resolution, issue #3

All,

Issue 3 (editorial changes)
--------------------------
Text Mod...
"The ForCES query and query response messages are used by ForCES
elements (CE or FE) to query LFBs in other ForCES element(s)."
[Weiming] As a general description text, I don't know why we need specifically
say "to query LFBs" here. Just feel a little not very fluent when the word "LFB"
appears suddenly.

6.4.1

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
| Type/Operation = GET          |               Length          |
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
|                        Path to queried data                   |
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
[Weiming] If we only use 'Path' here, we should define what a pure 'Path' is.
Does it include the selector part and sub nested Path-DATAs?

Thanks,
Weiming