Subject: Re: [Issue #3] Proposed resolution, issue #3

From: "Putzolu, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 15:48:30 -0800

Small correction - add the following to resolution of Issue #3:

6.4.2  Query Response Message
Response oughta be:

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
|  Type/Operation = GET-RESP    |               Length          |
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
|                        Path Data                              |
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

-David

-----Original Message-----
From: Putzolu, David 
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2005 3:46 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Issue #3] Proposed resolution, issue #3

All,

I have received the following proposed issue resolution text
for issue #3 in the tracker, and updated the tracker appropriately.
If this resolution is unacceptable please state that on the list
in the next week:

Issue 3 (editorial changes)
--------------------------
Text Mod...
"The ForCES query and query response messages are used by ForCES
elements (CE or FE) to query LFBs in other ForCES element(s)."

6.4.1
The Operation TLV for the 'Query' message is formatted as:

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
| Type/Operation = GET          |               Length          |
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
|                        Path to queried data                   |
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Thanks,
David