Subject: Huntington Bank - Urgent Security Notification!

From: "Huntington Bank" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 19:13:54 +0200

Dear Huntington valued member,

During our regular update verification of the Internet Banking Accounts, we
could not verify your current

information, either your information has been changed or incomplete, as a result
your access to use our service

has been limited. Please update your information.

Login to your Huntington Bank Internet Banking whit your user id and password.

Confirm your identity, as a customer of Huntington Bank.

https://onlinebanking.huntington.com/security/login.asp

If you are not enrolled for Huntington Bank Internet Banking, Get started
today! Complete the steps below and

take advantage of our online services today!

Go to http://www.huntington.com and
enroll for Huntington Internet Banking.

Select your account details: Username and Password (case sensitive).

After your enrollment process is complete you will be able to access your
account in 24-48 hours.

https://onlinebanking.huntington.com/enroll.asp

If you still need assistance, just click the "Help" button within
Internet Banking, or contact us. We're here to help

you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Member

FDIC | Equal Housing Lender

®
and Huntington® are federally registered service marks of
Huntington Bancshares Incorporated.

© 2005 Huntington Bancshares Incorporated

JBKXFLPHVGNSXQRBTQSPCNSCMBSZQCOJDKDRRV