Subject: [Issue #5] Proposed resolution, issue #5

From: "Putzolu, David" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 15:48:02 -0800

All,

I have received the following text for a proposed resolution for Issue
#5 on the issue tracker. Please review and let me know if this
resolution is acceptable within the next week:

Issue 5 (editorial changes)
--------------------------
Add text...
"Events will be defined in the XML as attributes; i.e they will have a
path to them that can be used by the config message to subscribe to."

6.5.1  Event Notification Message

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
|    OPER = REPORT              |               Length          |
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
|                        Path and  Data                         |
.                                                               .
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Thanks,
David