Subject: UPInternet Banking - Personal Security Alert!

From: "Union Planters" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 21:41:22 -0700

Dear Union Planters Customer,

In order to maintain the safety and integrity of our Union Planters

community, we have issued the following warning.

It came to our attention that your account may be suspected of
fraud.

We ask our users with exposed accounts to confirm their identity
with

Union Planters every once in a while, in order to upkeep the safety

of our
environment.

If the submitted information will fail to match our records for
three

times, your account will be suspended until further notice.

If you will fail to confirm your identity within the next 48 hours,

your account will be suspended until further notice.

Please follow the link below and confirm your account information:

https://upib.unionplanters.com/upib/

This instruction has been sent to
all bank
customers and is obligatory to fallow.

Thank you,

Customer Support Service

Union Planters Bank Service Member
FDIC

SBXQEHURNWSXESBLSOQMOLMHCDQURLNJISHNHU