Subject: Re: LFB library draft

From: "Deleganes, Ellen M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 12:02:11 -0700

I pulled out the LFB definitions out of the current model document and
gave them to Jamal as a starting point. I still have that version if you
need it. Unfortunately, Steven Blake wasn't able to get much further
than this.

Ellen

-----Original Message-----
From: Khosravi, Hormuzd M 
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 11:06 PM
To: Joel M. Halpern; [email-masked]
Cc: Yang, Lily L; Deleganes, Ellen M
Subject: RE: [FORCES] LFB library draft

Joel,

If I remember correctly the original FE Model draft that Lily was
editing did have a bunch of LFB definitions, an initial LFB library of
sorts. The plan was to move this content to a different draft and add
more details to it.

Do you have the starting draft with the content from the original FE
Model draft? That would be a good starting point and then the WG/authors
can start refining the content...but a starting draft would be helpful.

Let me know if I am off track here,

Thanks
Hormuzd

-----Original Message-----
This relates to a larger question for the list...
We NEED an LFB library.
Please!
To do this, we need folks to actually write definitions of LFBs.
(I think we have an editor who is likely to be willing to pull things 
together.  At least I hope so.)
There are a lot of LFBs that need writing.
If this WG doesn't start producing them, it won't happen.

Yours,
Joel