Subject: text for issue 37, 39

From: "Khosravi, Hormuzd M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 16:42:13 -0700

I volunteered to do this since no one is assigned.

Issue 37 resolution - 

FE Protocol LFB Attributes will be moved to a separate document.
This means we remove the requirement for a FE Protocol LFB. and indicate
that there MAY be an FE 
Protocol LFB.
Will need to include default values for all attributes.
[Avri - will MAYify references to FE Protocol LFB, include Association
messages]
[need parameters to define all necessary global default values - 
    timer and timer intervals
    others to be determined as the document gets reviewed.]

Text- 

The default value for the Heart Beat Interval is 300 milliseconds.

The default value for the Association Expiry timer is 900 milliseconds,
i.e. an association expires after 3 heart beats have been missed.

This text has been added to section 6 for this rev of the draft. If the
working group has any comments based on implementation experience, etc
pls feel free to discuss. These values can be updated in the next rev of
the draft.

Thanks

Hormuzd