Subject: protocol draft upload

From: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 13:27:04 -0400

People,

I have uploaded the latest protocol draft at:
ftp://ftp.znyx.com/users/hadi/private/forces/draft-ietf-forces-protocol.txt

There is still one outstanding discussion ongoing under the thread
"updated section 3.2" which i hope we close and make any necessary
changes RealSoonNow. On sunday i will submit this draft to the IETF as
version 6.

cheers,
jamal

---

From: Jamal Hadi Salim <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 12:14:28 -0400

On Fri, 2005-21-10 at 10:38 +0800, Wang,Weiming wrote:
> 6.2.2.  FE Object LFB

>    The FE Object LFB consists of the following elements:
> !-- this line is incomplete with no contents followed.

Thanks Weiming - fixed by removing that line.

cheers,
jamal