Subject: Re: Left Issues

From: "Khosravi, Hormuzd M" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 08:58:47 -0800

As far as I know, all closed issues in the tracker were fixed in the
draft with text updates...atleast that's what I did and I believe Jamal
and Weiming did the same,

Hormuzd

-----Original Message-----
From: Forwarding and Control Element Separation
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Avri Doria
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2005 6:43 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [FORCES] Left Issues

On 25 nov 2005, at 00.35, Wang,Weiming wrote:

> Some of the issues in the tracker(http://www.mip4.org/issues/ 
> tracker/forces/)
> has just been closed because they have been solved.

i am confused.  have they actually been closed in the tracker or just  
written up as closed. because i am using open issues to do the  
updates and figure they should only be closed, once the draft they  
are in is released and people can check that they are truly closed in  
the draft.

if i have go through closed issues to find those that are still open  
on draft -05 that will make the process much harder.

if anyone actually closed one, please let me know which.

thanks
a.