Subject: Path-Data-TLV Description

From: Evangelos Haleplidis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 17:00:17 +0200

Greetings again to the list,

I was trying to read and understand the Path-Data-TLV from the document
and what is really missing from the protocol draft is a graphical
description of the Path-Data-TLV like one in page 36 for the LFBSelectTLV
in order to be correctly understood, since it is not a simple TLV and
contains always "flags + Idcount + IDs"...

Also in page 36 the caption for Fig12 should not be "PL PDU Layout" but
"LFBSelectTVL Layout"

Regards,

Evangelos Haleplidis.

---

From: Weiming Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 08:24:10 +0800

Hi Evangelos,

Thanks again.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Evangelos Haleplidis" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Path-Data-TLV Description

> contains always "flags + Idcount + IDs"...
We currently only provide a BNF for Path-Data-TLV definition, which is a little
harder than a graphical one to understand, only a graph for the TLV maybe also
not so simple as we thought, for its basic complex reason.

> Also in page 36 the caption for Fig12 should not be "PL PDU Layout" but
It may be fixed by Avri.

Thanks,
Weiming