Subject: and Defendant and Counterclaim-Plaintiff Novell, Inc.

From: "Howard H. Wilkerson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 13:14:04 +0200

CDPN Moves To Corners GPS Market In China!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN announced Friday that is has acquired all outstanding shares of
General Link Information Systems, Chinas only GPS vehicle monitoring and
management system. GPS systems are huge; controlling that market is even
bigger. Read the news and get on CDPN first thing Monday!

I doubt that will happen, so this is all kind of moot.
You follow the ABA format. Therefore, the court should punish  IBM and
declare SCO the winner after all on a technicality. And who should pop
up but Maureen O'Gara, offering to lend Microsoft and WaggEd a hand,
according to the email. O'Gara discovered this anti-GPL lawsuit by means
of her constant scouring of Indiana civil suits in Federal court, I'm
sure. SCO is obligated to recognize Novell's waiver of SCO's purported
claims against IBM and Sequent. Suppose a journalist, say one at Forbes,
wrote a piece about, say, HP.
Groklaw - MS anti-OSDL PR, 2000: "O'Gara said she was going to call
them, so it looks better coming from her" - updated 4xs When you want to
know more but don't know where to look.
All expert depositions will be taken where the expert resides, unless
otherwise agreed. In frustration I ordered a manual called WordPress 2
Visual QuickStart Guide. The telephone conference scheduled before this
Court for Monday, April 9, 2007 at 3:00 p.
But that's another ruling SCO is trying to get reversed. The initial lab
projects will be announced later in the year after an open, neutral
process for choosing projects is coordinated with the open source
community.
, and that makes it hard to identify it as  the stolen car. There could
be a connection, of course, since Novell wanted to depose CA and get
some documents, and likely they want their experts to dig a little into
that pile of information.
[Update 4: Anonymous reminds me of the link to the Daniel Wallace
litigation, which O'Gara reported on favorably when no one else did. It
was, as I recall, Lyons who first brought up the issue of ibiblio and
the documents allegation.
Similarly, Sections 1.
In time all the other details will come out, I imagine, including what
the HP subpoena was about.
These developers were writing new, original, code unrelated to any of
SCO's claims. SCO has not identified any lines of code from any of these
eight developers. That would seem to indicate that I am precisely the
target, I'd have to conclude.
How do you know if those claiming responsibility are  being truthful?
It's clear from the deposition that the instruction was given.
What it wants is a default judgment, that IBM be essentially inferred
guilty of infringement as a sanction.