Subject: octave astute

From: Dannie Mccall <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 12:31:48 +0200

OTCPicks.com Picks SREA As The Stock to Watch. UP 272% In 7 Days!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.30 UP 20% Today

Up another 20% today and over 272% in the last 7 days, OTCPICKS.com puts
SREA on their watch list. Read up and get on SREA first thing Wed!

Providing custom peptide, GMP, building blocks and catalog peptides.
com               Surplus scientific products and supplies from
manufacturers and distributors.

Advanced Biotechnologies    Molecular biology catalog and ordering.

Biolegend   Antibodies and conjugates for human and mouse immunology and
cell biology research.

LifeTree              Electronic data capture systems. Addgene       A
non-profit organization dedicated to promoting sharing of plasmid
constructs described in published literature.
ProSpec-Tany TechnoGene   Bulk production of E. Offices in North
America, Europe, South America, Asia and Russia. NorthWest Kinetics     
 An independent research facility which specializes in Phase I and Phase
II clinical pharmaceutical studies. Bioron    Basic and advanced
products for molecular biology. Cytel Software  Software and services
for the design, simulation and interim monitoring of group sequential
and adaptive flexible clinical trials.

GroPep      Develops and manufactures a range of insulin-like growth
factors and related analogues with unique biological properties as well
as various other growth factors.

ALSSA Online           Analytical and Life Science Systems Association
online product showcase.

Advanced Biotechnologies    Molecular biology catalog and ordering.
CONSORT comprises a checklist and flow diagram to help improve the
quality of reports of randomized controlled trials.

BaseStation             DNA fragment analyzer.

com               Surplus scientific products and supplies from
manufacturers and distributors.

Searchable database of lab products and suppliers. FW PHARMA Systems    
     Specialising in the provision of software products, services and
integration skills to major international companies, including clinical
trial management. LifeTree              Electronic data capture systems.
Candeoo Consulting          CRO with operations in India and marketing
offices in the US.
Emerald BioSystems              Laboratory automation, software tools,
and consumable products for gene to protein crystal structure research.

Aagami Lifescience Catalyst  CRO - custom syntheis of speciality
chemicals; pre-clinical studies, in silico, in vitro and in vivo;
clinical trials. cellix      An instrumentation company providing
microfluidic technology based solutions in the areas of drug discovery,
diagnostics and medical research. CPR           Concepts in Clinical
Research - CRO. ChemExper       Catalog of fine chemicals.

ChemExper       Catalog of fine chemicals.
Strategic Biosolutions      Source for monoclonal and polyclonal
antibodies, calibrators and controls, antigens and biochemicals.
ProSpec-Tany TechnoGene   Specializing in production of E. An
internationalRegulatory Affairs and Clinical Research Organization.
Abazyme       Antibodies, cytokines and enzymes.

Scimega Research            A Contract Research Organization focussing
on oncology research. Exiqon         Provider of nucleic acid
oligonucleotides, and of bioinformatics tools for microRNA analysis.
Biocompare     "The consumer guide for the life scientist. Emerald
BioSystems              Laboratory automation, software tools, and
consumable products for gene to protein crystal structure research.
Addgene       A non-profit organization dedicated to promoting sharing
of plasmid constructs described in published literature. ClinDatrix     
         Full service clinical research capabilities to the
biotechnology, medical device, and pharmaceutical industries.