Subject: Read more about Backyard Vows.

From: Stephen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 17:47:55 -0500

CAON Now Holds 12 Environmental Patents! Investors Respond!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

CAON acquires Harbin Hongbo and its 12 patents. This company's new
direction was released in a fact sheet Friday. Investors are already
jumping all over it. Read the release and get all over CAON first thing
Monday!

Money issues are the number-one cause of disagreements among married
couples, notes Jennifer Openshaw of Openshaw's Family Financial Network.
Peter Bach, of Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, admits that CT
scans increase the rate of lung-cancer detection.

Polaris is underweight U.

Savvy online shopping can help. In the other camp are parents who don't
want an allowance to be a handout, and want their kids to learn the
value of working for pay. Those applications can affect your credit
score if it looks as if you're taking on too many new obligations.
"We believe this extra level of scrutiny gives us a better picture of
the company, which could translate to better financial performance. If
your question isn't published within a few weeks, scan the archives to
see if Kim has covered the issue before, or start a discussion in the 
Kiplinger. For conversation starters, see Ten Questions to Ask Before
Saying 'I Do'.

Will it affect my credit score? Avoiding them can save you thousands of
dollars in taxes.

Next, Brown picks sectors he believes will outpace the overall market.
To be sure, Bush and Cheney are hardly in danger of becoming
impoverished when they leave office.

The bridal business has been very good at marketing itself, but "you
don't necessarily have to shop at a wedding store to buy wedding-related
merchandise," Fields says.

You may want to reward your heirs' efforts by giving them a dollar for
every dollar they earn or a bonus for every semester of school they
complete.

But with more money in stock funds, they could build larger fortunes to
give to charity or other causes. We've assembled Kiplinger's best money
advice to help you start off on the right foot, whether you're
considering a walk down the aisle or have just celebrated your big day.
Make a date to discuss your financial future first. Make a date to
discuss your financial future first.

Some may be betting too heavily on companies that are already expensive,
especially those based on solar and biofuel energy technologies. But
most people have their investments in the wrong accounts when they
retire, says Mark Cortazzo, head of the Macro Consultants
financial-planning firm, in Parsippany, N. Starting Out -  Flying
SoloValue Added -  Bush and Cheney: Cautious to a Fault as Investors? By
Katy Marquardt  Kiplinger.
There is, of course, no way to know how that money is invested. Several
energy-related firms have flopped since their market debuts, prompting
others in this category to delay their planned IPOs this year. And
chore-based systems can raise unanticipated problems if your kids aren't
motivated by money or you lose track of the work they've done.

The goal is to give yourself early access to some of your retirement
savings without wiping out your account. What's holding refiners back?

Sure, getting Dad to cough up extra dough for a designer dress or an
expansive reception buffet may still be a possible.

When an x-ray sees lung cancer, it has usually spread and become
incurable.

No matter what your intentions, the trust should cover at least your
heirs' basic needs and include a clause that would free up funds in a
legitimate emergency. Another way to save: Think outside the wedding
industry.

"We believe this extra level of scrutiny gives us a better picture of
the company, which could translate to better financial performance. Or
perhaps consider prominent green mutual funds Guinness Atkinson
Alternative Energy Fund, Winslow Green Growth Fund and the
exchange-traded PowerShares WilderHill Clean Energy Portfolio. The key
is to keep your money in your employer's plan when you retire.

Maybe small nodules that are found will never develop into full-fledged
cancers, he says, or maybe unnecessary surgeries are themselves killing
people. For more information about credit reports and credit scores, see
Demystifying Your Credit Score.