Subject: keyhole hitch

From: self-explanatory <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 10:25:06 -0400

Market Makers Short SREA, Watchers Pick It To Explode!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.31

SREA hit price spikes of 600% last week and is still hold at a 300%
increase as Market Makers are pushing it down to grab control.
Stockprofiler.us, Businessnewsnow.us, & OTCPicks.com all pick it to take
off. Get in on the Market Makers play and grab SREA first thing
Wednesday!

The most obvious sign of the pressure is in a public hallway near the
school's main entrance where graphs hang in full view of passing
students and teachers.

We already are in trouble, but we'll be in more trouble seven or eight
years down the road. At issue is the "reputation survey," a part of the
ranking system that is filled out by the presidents of colleges included
in the survey.

"As for Frederick, he is halfway across the globe, teaching English to
students in China. They either seem self-evident or so obscure, you
wonder why did they do this?

The company, a clearinghouse that provides blood samples for medical
research, called her back three more times this school year. But many
distance learning providers do very little testing, including some of
the largest, for-profit ones such as the University of Phoenix, Capella
University and Walden University.

"' recalls Ronalda McMillian, a new teacher. " Once, when a male
midshipman made a "snide remark" about her during a lecture, Phelps said
another male midshipman spoke up for her before she could turn around to
respond.

"The other was to arrange proctoring with a testing company and travel
to one of their centers. It locks down a computer while the test is
being taken, preventing students from searching files or the Internet.
Past optionsAt Troy, like at many distance learning programs, past
testing options have been less than ideal.

A development that brought praise from advocates for women was the
appointment last year of Captain Margaret Klein as the academy's first
female commandant, the second-highest position at the school. "Former
Superintendent Vice Admiral Rodney P. "I'm not sure if it was
academically credible, but hey, the more tortoises and porn that are
involved, the better, because it was interesting," she said. Still, a
glance through the ads does yield several bizarre experiments.

and funding that they would never be able to do without us. Rebecca
Phelps, who just graduated, said she believes conditions for women have
improved since her older brother attended the academy.

The effort is supposed to amount to a major makeover, and it has created
a sense of urgency that in some schools verges on desperation. Access
Error Headline functionality has been disabled from your intranet.

News and World Report's influential collegiate ranking system.

At issue was the discretion schools should be allowed to limit messages
that appear to advocate illegal drug use.
Clearly, it won't be a good idea for everyone.
Frederick filed suit, saying his First Amendment rights were infringed.
Researchers here can tap into a pool of about a quarter-million college
students to find willing participants for scientific studies.

James Hudson, a member of a board that supervises medical studies at
Harvard's McLean Psychiatric Hospital. "The instruction wasn't
happening," Hallett said, offering an explanation for poor test scores,
high dropout rates and gang violence.

Principal Deborah Morse confiscated it and suspended Frederick.
"I guess, there a lot of medical places in Boston that need us," she
said. "People just think if it's in Rockaway, it's a bad school.

They include firing principals and moving teachers, and calling in
turnaround specialists. At issue was the discretion schools should be
allowed to limit messages that appear to advocate illegal drug use. The
federal law says schools in restructuring can replace teachers. "And so
he crisscrosses the country, working with communities willing to sit
down together and rediscover literature.

There's a reputation that precedes the school that is not actually
present when you walk through these doors.
Other changes the administration is pushing include giving schools in
restructuring more options.