Subject: Adobe Suite 3

From: "gunar chrysler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 00:06:19 +0900

O, let my books be then the eloquence and dumb presages of my speaking
breast.
Since people are going to be living longer and getting older, they'll
just have to learn how to be babies longer.
If your sword's too short, add to its length by taking one step forward.
There is not one female comic who was beautiful as a little girl.
Act nothing in a furious passion. It's putting to sea in a storm.
The most vital thing in a man's life is his mental attitude.
The body is an instrument, the mind its function, the witness and reward
of its operation.
Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The
fearful are caught as often as the bold.
I don't think it is given to any of us to be impertinent to great
religions with impunity.
Take heed of critics even when they are not fair resist them even when
they are.
Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.
I'm the end of the line absurd and appalling as it may seem, serious New
York theater has died in my lifetime.
Read the best books first, or you may not have a chance to read them at
all.
Under a tattered cloak you will generally find a good drinker.
When you're average, you're just as close to the bottom as you are the
top.
Distrust any enterprise that requires new clothes.
Good breeding, a union of kindness and independence.
A good title is the title of a successful book.
If you don't want to deal with the devil, don't go in his shop. Keep on
the Lord's side of the fence.