Subject: [forces] I-D Action: draft-ietf-forces-consistent-control-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 May 2014 09:03:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Forwarding and Control Element Separation Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Consistent Control Mechanism in Software Defined Network
        Authors         : Lieguang Zeng
                          Ye Zhou
                          Mao Yang
                          Yong Li
                          Depeng Jin
                          Li Su
	Filename        : draft-ietf-forces-consistent-control-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-05-07

Abstract:
       This document introduces a consistent control mechanism in the
       framework of Software Defined Network (SDN), which is one method to
       achieve forwarding and control element separation. In detail, this
       mechanism uses a centralized control element to control multiple
       forwarding elements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-forces-consistent-control/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-forces-consistent-control-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/