Subject: [forces] I-D Action: draft-ietf-forces-interfelfb-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 04:38:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Forwarding and Control Element Separation Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : ForCES Inter-FE LFB
        Authors         : Damascane M. Joachimpillai
                          Jamal Hadi Salim
	Filename        : draft-ietf-forces-interfelfb-01.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2015-03-06

Abstract:
   This document describes extending the ForCES LFB topology across FEs
   i.e inter-FE connectivity without needing any changes to the ForCES
   specification by defining the Inter-FE LFB.  The Inter-FE LFB
   provides ability to pass data, metadata and exceptions across FEs.
   The document describes a generic way to transport the mentioned
   details but focuses on ethernet transport.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-forces-interfelfb/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-forces-interfelfb-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-forces-interfelfb-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/