Subject: RFC1604bis ?

From: Peter Schow <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 11:06:31 -0700

Hi,

I haven't seen much activity on this mailing list, and was wondering what
ever happened to the RFC1604bis document that was circulating on this list
in late 96 and early 97?  The internet draft that I have expired in 1997,
and I couldn't find any later revisions in the usual internet-draft locations.

Does anyone have any updates on revising RFC1604?

Thanks,

Peter Schow
U S WEST !NTERPRISE Networking

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 14:16:37 -0500 (EST)

Peter,

> Does anyone have any updates on revising RFC1604?

If you have draft-ieft-frnetmib-frs-mib-02.txt, dated Wed Nov  5
13:39:59 EST 1997, then you have the most recent version.  I have
recently been trying to get it unstuck.  I also just sent this version
out to the list on 10/30 as an enclosure.  If you don't have that
version, then let me know and I'll email it to you.

One of the things on my todo list is to look up my old notes on this
revision and see if it still needs any changes.

Cheers,
Andy
________________________________________________________________________
Andrew G. Malis  [email-masked]  phone:978 952-7414   fax:978 392-2074
Ascend Communications, Inc.        1 Robbins Road     Westford, MA 01886