Subject: frnetmib WG agenda

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 08:20:17 -0500 (EST)

frnetmib-ers,

We will be holding the first frnetmib WG meeting in a year in Orlando.
To quote the agenda people:

        This is to confirm one session for FRNETMIB as follows:

        Tuesday, December 8 at 1415-1515
        other groups scheduled at that time: ssh, ospf, ipsec,
        ngtrans, tcpsat

Obviously, we need to get the work rekickstarted.  Right now, the major
discussion topics will be:

- The current state of the RFC 1604 replacement
  (draft-ietf-frnetmib-frs-mib-02.txt)
- My notes from last December's meeting
- The SPVC MIB (which was just reissused as
  draft-ietf-frnetmib-spvc-02.txt)
- Additional work items
- Charter/workplan

Please send me email if there is anything else you would like on the
agenda.

Thanks,
Andy
________________________________________________________________________
Andrew G. Malis  [email-masked]  phone:978 952-7414   fax:978 392-2074
Ascend Communications, Inc.        1 Robbins Road     Westford, MA 01886