Subject: (FRNETMIB) Frame Relay Service Level MIBs

From: "Lavallee, Craig (cj)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 19:24:10 -0500

I have been doing some research on Frame Relay Service Level
MIBs and have been unable to find anyone that has developed the MIBs. Has
anyone developed Frame Relay Service Level MIBs?

		Thank you,
		craig

---

From: "Andrew G. Malis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 20:21:50 -0500

Craig,
>I have been doing some research on Frame Relay Service Level MIBs and have 
>been unable to find anyone that has developed the MIBs. Has anyone 
>developed Frame Relay Service Level MIBs?

This work is just in the process of completing in the frnetmib working 
group - the current draft is 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-frnetmib-frmrelay-service-03.txt. 
It has completed working group last call, and is now in the process of 
being reviewed by the IESG.

Regards,
Andy