Subject: Warning!!! Your Email Account has exceeded its quota limit.

From: Web Administrator <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 18:46:27 -0700

Dear Account User,

Welcome to Webmail Administrator

We hereby announce to you that an automatic error message alert was received
in our database from your email account. Your Email account has almost
exceeded is Quota Limit! We are currently carrying out possible maintenance
on your account.

You might be unable to send and receive email, and this could make your
email account ineffective and as well as possible deletion from database.
To avoid this and to assist us in sorting out this problem we advise that
you verify your account and upgrade by filling out the details below:

EMAIL ADDRESS:
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
CONFIRM PASSWORD:
DATE OF BIRTH:

Note: changes in database may take 2-3 business days.

Thank you.

Web Administrator
Remote Webmail Service
SS's Unix/IMAP mail service
C 2011 UCLA Web Administrator