Subject: Ftp-WG: Secret Software Just Released

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 18:52:39 -0400

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Introducing the HOTTEST selling software of the year.

"NO MORE SECRETS SOFTWARE"  JUST RELEASED!

The software they want banned.Why? Because these secrets were never intended

to reach your eyes !!! "NO MORE SECRETS v4.0 now with the latest IP Phone
Make calls anywhere in the world for free.

This is a sophisticated SOFTWARE program DESIGNED that automatically

links to thousands of Public Record databases.

*********************

The NO MORE SECRETS SOFTWARE" is absolutely astounding!

Here's what you can obtain:

Files that the government has on you.

You know who "The F*I and.......

License plate number!

Get anyone's name and address with just a license plate number!

(Find that girl you met in traffic!)

Driving record!

Get anyone's driving record

Social security number!

Trace anyone by social security number!

Free Internet Access

Address!

Get anyone's address with just a name!

Unlisted phone numbers!

Get anyone's phone number with just a name - even unlisted numbers!

Locate!

Long lost friends, relatives, a past lover who broke your heart!

E-mail!

Send anonymous e-mail completely untraceable!

Investigate anyone!

Use the sources that private investigators use (all on the Internet)

secretly!

Ex-spouse!

Learn how to get information on an ex-spouse that will help you

win in court!  (Dig up old skeletons)

Criminal search-background check!

Find out about your daughters boyfriend!

(or her husband)

Find out!

If you are being investigated!

Neighbors!

Learn all about your mysterious neighbors!  Find out what they

have to hide!

People you work with!

Be astonished by what you'll learn about people you work with!

Education verification!

Did he really graduate college?  Find out!

Just insert the floppy disk and Go!

You will be shocked and amazed by the secrets that can be

discovered about absolutely everyone!  Find out the secrets

they don't want you to know!   About others, about yourself!

Only $39.95 U.S.  (Postage Paid)

(ORDERS OUTSIDE THE USA, ADD $25.00)

DON'T WAIT TO GET STARTED... here's what to do:

STEP 1 - Compose a new message using the order form text below

STEP 2 - Type or print your order information into the order form section

STEP 3 -  Print your completed order, then mail to the address below

OPTIONAL, you may choose to place your order on our secure voice mail

system by calling  708-562-1778

Send to: Resource Marketing 

 PO Box 7463 Westchester IL. 60154-7463

                        >>> Mail-in Order Form <<<

Name:

Address:

City:

State:

Zip:

E-mail address:

Method of payment:

[   ] Visa [   ] MasterCard  [   ] Check

Credit Card#:

Exp Date:

YOUR SIGNATURE HERE:_______________________________

We cannot process your credit card payment without your signature

(SORRY, NO MAC VERSION AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.)

NOTE: THIS PROGRAM WILL WORK ON WINDOWS 3.11 AND OLDER

DISCLAIMER:  The distributor of this powerful software resource

will be not be held responsible for how the purchaser chooses to use its
resources.

**************************************************************************************************

To be removed from this listserver,

Please include the word unsubscribe in the subject header!!!

[email-masked]  [email-masked]  [email-masked]

Reply  Reply All  Forward  Delete  Previous Next