Subject: Stock Trader Alert!

From: "kylen kettie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 04:41:51 -0600

HOT ALERT - THIS ONE IS STILL CLIMBING CHARTS

WATCH THIS ONE GO HIGHER AND HIGHER!

Company Name: PetroSun 
Lookup: PSUD 
Price Currently: $0.75 (+75% in 4 days!)
3 Day Target: $2.00
Expected Target: $1.50

01/31/07
PetroSun, Incorporated (PKSHEETS: PSUD) announced today that the Western
Australia Department of Industry and Resources has lodged the
registration of the Exploration Permit 417 farm-in agreement executed by
New Standard Exploration NL and PetroSun.

01/11/07
PetroSun, Incorporated (PKSHEETS: PSUD) announced agreements have been
carried out with New Standard Exploration NL of West Perth, AU covering
Exploration Permit 417 located within Canning Basin of Western AU.

01/08/07
PetroSun, Incorporated (PKSHEETS: PSUD) announced today that the company
has completed the acquisition of all of the member units of 1031 Energy,
LLC of Denver, Colorado.

**Go read *all* the News Releases now and keep an eye out daily**

WATCH IT TOMORROW AT THE OPEN!