Subject: abjectslassie's wrote: Would you ...

From: "Kirkland Kiernan" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 18:43:28 -0060

At the time HPGI is preparing for the gold extraction. 
Many experts are working on the field and are making preparations for
good and active working. 

“We are delighted with the acquisition of Orion and we feel the property has 
excellent potential to produce results that will exceed our expectations,” 
commented Ted Pomerleau, President and Chairman of Hemisphere Gold.

as we have said the State Department also noted that Suriname's efforts
in recent years to liberalize economic policy created new possibilities 
for U.S. exports and investments. 
More over in the situation of changeable global economy more countries
start to buy gold for their reserves.But what is important is that a start has been
made in buying in the market.
New information from HPGI will be at an early date.
Also company are starting to hire staff for mine gold region.
Underplay is our style (HPGI)

eln5q5vmn1qo7vubs2quhkgvfks7hsc3fxxkrjxht8pv
6B757D32776D7B456E79336A6B746C796A7966686E6A7178786E793377
M28J1UU6UEO5Q6QC1EOVD226MQQMC5O3L60PQCLU2U