Subject: [ftpext] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ftpext2-hosts-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 15:15:02 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the FTP Extensions, 2nd edition Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : File Transfer Protocol HOST Command for Virtual Hosts

    Author(s)     : P. Hethmon, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-ftpext2-hosts-05.txt
    Pages         : 22
    Date          : 2011-12-07
    
   The File Transfer Protocol, as defined in RFC 959 [RFC0959], does not
   provide a way for FTP clients and servers to differentiate between
   multiple DNS names that are registered for a single IP address.  This
   document defines a new FTP command that provides a mechanism for FTP
   clients and servers to identify individual virtual hosts on an FTP
   server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ftpext2-hosts-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.