Subject: Re: [gaia] October GAIA workshop local travel/stay info

From: "Eggert, Lars" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 11:40:52 +0000

Hi,

On 2014-7-25, at 14:30, Arjuna Sathiaseelan <[email-masked]> wrote:
>    I have got a few requests about hotels in Cambridge.
> 
> Jon had put useful info during the e-energy workshop - so this info
> will be useful if you want to plan your travel and stay:
> http://conferences.sigcomm.org/eenergy/2014/localinfo.php

is Oct 20-21 still confirmed? What time do you expect to start and end?

Thanks,
Lars

---

From: Arjuna Sathiaseelan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 14:18:35 +0100

Hello Lars,
  Yes, the meeting has been confirmed on Oct 20-21. The list of
attendees is available here (around 43 of our members are attending) :
http://doodle.com/kq4nxewwsytwvva6e8mepiau/admin#table

I had some difficulties in getting the right room (it looks like a
busy week here in the lab) - so the room is available for us during
the following times:

Monday 20th October - 0830 - 1230 and 1400 - 1700.

Tuesday 21st October - 0830 - 1200 and 1315 - 1700 hrs.

So it will be an early start and we will break for lunch during the
time when the room is not available.

I have applied for the ISOC for supporting our workshop through Mat
Ford to cover food + beverage costs.

Regards
Arjuna

-- 
Arjuna Sathiaseelan | http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~as2330/