Subject: [gaia] ACM DEV 2015 and GAIA

From: Arjuna Sathiaseelan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2015 21:39:46 +0000

Dear All,
  Wish you all a very happy new year!

Just to let you all know - so that you can be better prepared -

The next ACM DEV will be in London this year in November - Marco
Zennaro and I will be the General Chairs while Elizabeth Belding and
Jay Chen will be the PC Chairs. We are currently working out plans to
make ACM DEV bigger than the previous years.

We will have the next GAIA workshop along with ACM DEV and we are keen
to have more participation from the GAIA members.

Thanks for your continued support and have a great year!

Regards

-- 
Arjuna Sathiaseelan | http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~as2330/

---

From: Nick Feamster <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 07:41:58 +0200

Awesome!  I hope to make it!  GAIA was great this year.  Thanks for making it happen.

-Nick

> On Jan 1, 2015, at 11:39 PM, Arjuna Sathiaseelan <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Dear All,
> _______________________________________________
> gaia mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://irtf.org/mailman/listinfo/gaia

——

On January 1, 2015, I joined the faculty at Princeton University.  Please update your address book to [email-masked].  Thanks!

---

From: Arjuna Sathiaseelan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2015 00:05:42 +0000

Thanks Nick and all,

It will be great to hear some thoughts on how we could spin the GAIA
workshop for ACM DEV:

 we could have dedicated sessions on

1/ Internet Censorship (talks + demos)

2/ decentralised networks (talks + demos)

3/ African Interconnectivity (talks)

Each will have its own session chair(s) who will be responsible for
inviting the speakers + planning the demos etc?

Regards