Subject: [gaia] Fwd: [Ietf93-panel-registration] ISOC@IETF Briefing Panel Tomorrow - Details

From: Arjuna Sathiaseelan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 10:22:19 +0100

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Megan Kruse <[email-masked]>
Date: 20 July 2015 at 10:20
Subject: [Ietf93-panel-registration] ISOC@IETF Briefing Panel Tomorrow -
Details
To: "[email-masked]" <
[email-masked]>

Hello -

Thank you for registering for the ISOC@IETF Briefing Panel during lunch
tomorrow, 21 July, at 11:45AM. The panel will take place in the Grand
Ballroom at the Hilton Prague. The panel subject this time is "Tackling
Connectivity Diversity: Protocol Challenges for Constrained Radio Networks
and Devices."

Lunch will be provided to all pre-registered attendees. We have a rather
large room so while only the 150 of you who pre-registered will get lunch,
if you have any colleagues who would also like to attend they are welcome
to join us as well. (They’ll be let in after you all get checked in and
claim your lunch boxes.)

As a reminder, more information on the panel (including webcast
information) is available at
https://www.internetsociety.org/internet-society-briefing-panel-ietf-93.

We look forward to seeing you tomorrow in the Grand Ballroom!

Regards,
Megan

-------------
Megan Kruse
Manager, Technology Outreach & Strategic Planning
Internet Society
@MeganRKruse
@Deploy360 / @ISOCtech

_______________________________________________
Ietf93-panel-registration mailing list
[email-masked]
https://elists.isoc.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf93-panel-registration

-- 
Arjuna Sathiaseelan
Personal: http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~as2330/
N4D Lab: http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~as2330/n4d