Subject: [gaia] Fwd: Babel at IETF, meeting in Berlin, tentative date 21 July

From: willi uebelherr <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016 21:23:05 -0400

Dear friends and Nico,

the Babel routing mechanism, a strong distance-verctor algorithm, is a 
very important work for our community networks.

And i think, Nico, you should speak with your friends in the LibreRouter 
project about. And maybe, some of you and some of the list have time and 
interest to work in the IETF-Babel group.

many greetings, willi
Manaus, Brasil

-------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht --------
Betreff: [Battlemesh] Babel at IETF, meeting in Berlin, tentative date 
21 July
Datum: Sun, 19 Jun 2016 13:24:34 +0200
Von: Juliusz Chroboczek <[email-masked]>
An: Battle of the Mesh Mailing List <[email-masked]>

Dear all,

You'll doubtless be glad to know that an IETF Babel working group has 
been created. Please see

Charter: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-babel/

The first meeting of the WG will be in Berlin during IETF 96 (17-22 
July); the tentative date is Thursday 21 July.  IETF is something worth 
seeing at least once if you're into networking, and remote participation 
(with audio and video) is possible.

https://www.ietf.org/meeting/remote-participation.html

By the way -- if anyone in Berlin wants to invite me to give a talk 
about Babel or about HNCP during the week of 17-22 July, I'll be 
extremely honoured. If so, please get in touch with me by private mail.

Regards to all,

-- Juliusz Chroboczek
_______________________________________________
Battlemesh mailing list
[email-masked]
http://ml.ninux.org/mailman/listinfo/battlemesh